Suspension of studies
What it takes
An Application Should be addressed to the Provost / Chief Academic Officer) through the Dean of the School/College, bearing the Student’s name, School/ College, Department, Registration Number, Date and Contact. It should explain the reasons for and duration of the Suspension. The Application should be deposited at the Secretariat of the School / College for processing and onward transmission to the Office of the Provost / Chief Academic Officer.
- Photocopy of current CUIB Student ID Card
- Parents Acknowledgement Letter
- Photocopy of Parents’ National ID Card.
- Fee Clearance Form from the Finance Division (Ensuring completion of payment of Fees)
- Recommendation of the Deans of the Schools / Colleges.