Home > Student Life > Student Organizations

Suspension of studies

suspension of studies

What it takes

An Application Should be addressed to the Provost / Chief Academic Officer) through the Dean of the School/College, bearing the Student’s name, School/ College, Department, Registration Number, Date and Contact. It should explain the reasons for and duration of the Suspension. The Application should be deposited at the Secretariat of the School / College for processing and onward transmission to the Office of the Provost / Chief Academic Officer.

Documents to be attached to the Application:.
  1. Photocopy of current CUIB Student ID Card
  2. Parents Acknowledgement Letter
  3. Photocopy of Parents’ National ID Card.
  4. Fee Clearance Form from the Finance Division (Ensuring completion of payment of Fees)
  5. Recommendation of the Deans of the Schools / Colleges.